Drop by for a free wine tasting! Click here for directions.
In the heart of the Ozarks, just north of I-44 in Springfield Missouri (45 minutes north of Branson) lies the OOVVDA winery. OOVVDA is a small, family owned winery that offers a splendid assortment of wines.
We know that the best wines are grown in the vineyards, not manufactured by people. That's why OOVVDA uses only the highest quality fruit for our handcrafted wines. Most of our grapes come from vineyards located just miles from our winery, and our fruit wines are often made from estate grown raspberries and cherries. Whenever possible, we ferment and bottle 'single vineyard' wines instead of blending fruit from multiple growers. This means our wines are fresh and distinctive, not mass produced!
Stop by for a free tasting next time you're near Springfield, MO! Bring a picnic basket, come and sit outside and watch the hummingbirds.
Check us out on Facebook!
Join the OOVVDA Wine club!
For $20 annual membership you can enjoy:
- 10% off all wine purchases
- Invitations to special "Member only" tastings
- Click here for more details
"There are no standards of taste in wine, cigars, prose, etc. Each man's own taste is the standard, and a majority vote cannot decide for him or in any slightest degree affect the supremacy of his own standard." Mark Twain, 1895
OOVVDA's Picnic Policy: Please be responsible, OOVVDA is a family environment!
- Food & soft-drinks (BBQ grills are available)
- Chairs or blankets (we have picnic tables and chairs on-site as well)
- Games, music, musical instruments, etc.
- Pets on a leash. (We do not take responsiblity for your pets! Keep them on a leash and make sure they don't eat other people or animals!)
Feel free to bring:
- Alcohol that was not purchased at OOVVDA. Sorry, it's the law. We have wine and beer for purchase.
- Drunk and/or reckless behavior